So, I'm going to attempt to build a little feeling of community and hopefully we'll get to know just a few things about each other this way. Don't worry, I won't be asking intensely personal questions. This is the interwebs after all and strangers will be reading what you write. :)
Here's how it works:
- Leave your "answer(s)" in a comment on this post.
- OR write your own blog post and leave a link in the comments. Feel free to grab the button (whenever I get around to making one!) and use it in your post.
- Write as much or as little as you like. See what other people have to say. The whole point is to get to know each other.
So . . . let's get to know each other! Finish these three sentences . . . I'll go first.
- If I could only drink one beverage for the rest of my life, it would be . . . Dr. Pepper, hands down! Anyone who knows me in real life knows I rarely go a day without one. Not the healthiest choice, but there it is. :)
- The most surprising thing I've heard this week is . . . Richard Simmons is 63. We used to have to "workout" to his Sweatin' to the Oldies tapes in 6th grade PE on Fridays, and it just shocked me that he was that old. I guess it makes sense, but wow! (Obviously, it hasn't been a very surprising week!)
- This weekend, I'm most looking forward to . . . spending time with Hubs and my in-laws. They're really fantastic! Also, I have new shoes and will be breaking them out this weekend. Oh yeah. I love new shoes!
And, just for fun, this song was running through my head the entire time I was writing this post. Thus the name of the new blog feature. For your listening enjoyment, one of my all-time favorite actresses: Julie Andrews . . .