What is Friday Five? Basically, it's just me linking up to five (or so) awesome things I've found on the web lately. May be bookish, may not be. These are just things that I enjoyed and wanted to pass them along to you.
- To celebrate the release of her latest novel The Wedding Dress, Rachel Hauck asked several friends to write about their weddings, how they met their husbands, etc. and is sharing them on her blog. What a great way to celebrate marriage . . . and a new book release!
- The Gypsy Mama posted a super-creative list of 100 Mother's Day Gifts I'd Totally Give Myself. I'm not a mother, but I thought this was a fantastic gift! Most (all?) of these ideas are fairly inexpensive and will take nothing more than a bit of creativity on your part. And what mom doesn't love those kinds of gifts?!
- Tricia Goyer shares why she's involved in ministering to teen moms. I loved getting to hear her heart, and also appreciated the grace with which she responded to a critical email.
- Sandra Bricker might be one of the funniest authors I've ever read! I enjoy reading her blog when she has time to post. She recently shared about her weight loss journey and some really practical and easy things she's doing to lose weight and keep it off. I was so encouraged by this post and am looking forward to trying these delicious recipes!
- Thanks to Keli Gwyn for pointing me in the direction of this comprehensive list of upcoming books to be released this summer. Do you think we could somehow manage to add more hours to the day so I could read all of these awesome books?!