In hindsight, I probably should have postponed the party for a week because last week was super hectic at work—working late, catching up on email at home, etc.—so I'm sorry for not interacting in the comments as much as I would have liked!
In case you missed something, here's a brief recap so you can pop over and catch up with these incredible authors!
- We started with a bang on Tuesday when Yvonne Lehman stopped by and brought a special guest—Lydia, the heroine from Hearts that Survive! It was my first "character interview" and I had a great time with both of them!
- On Wednesday, Cathy Gohlke came over and we talked about Promise Me This, reminisced about how her family celebrates special occasions, and who would play the main characters in the novel if it were turned into a movie.
- I caught up with Tricia Goyer on Thursday and she shared about By the Light of the Silvery Moon and told us some beautiful stories about real-life passengers on the Titanic.
- Finally, Mindy Starns Clark dropped in on Friday to chat about her new book Echoes of Titanic, gave us a sneak peek at what it was like writing this book with her husband, and confessed that she doesn't eat sugar (gasp!)
- The Titanic set sail from Southampton, England.
- The Titanic was headed to New York City.
- Captain John Edward Smith was the captain of the Titanic. He died the night the Titanic sank.
- This was a bit of a "trick" question. This was the first and only voyage of the Titanic.
- Shortly before midnight on April 14, 1912, the Titanic struck an iceberg. Less than three hours later, the ship sank on April 15, 1912.
Congratulations to . . .
(Promise Me This by Cathy Gohlke)
(By the Light of the Silvery Moon by Tricia Goyer)
(Winner's Choice - one of these four books)
(The winners have been contacted and have 3 days to reply and claim their prizes.)
Thanks again for celebrating with me! I've got a lot planned for the month of April so I hope you'll check back again soon!