Yep. I'm participating in two challenges during the month of December. Won't you join me?!
Christmas in July, in December hosted by Wall-to-Wall Books.
- Read only (or as many as you can) Christmas books during the month of December.
- Do at least one Christmasy giveaway during December.
- Books read during December 1-31, 2011 qualify.
Next, The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge hosted by the True Book Addict at The Christmas Spirit.
- Read Christmas books (novels, craft books, short stories, poems, etc.). Pretty much anything related to Christmas counts!
- If you want to post reviews or progress updates, there is a linky list available for that.
- Challenge Levels:
- Candy Cane: 1 book
- Mistletoe: 2-4 books
- Christmas Tree: 5-6 books
- Fa La La La Films: Christmas movies count for this one! (optional)
- Visions of Sugar Plums: Books read with your kiddos count for this one. Great idea! (optional)
- Books read during November 21-January 6 count so stretch the fun out!